• Participation is generally restricted to the top 25 teams in the United States and Canada according to MYHockeyRankings.com with priority given to the Top 20 AAA teams. Teams should be Tier I for the 18U, 16U, 14U, and 12U age divisions. The SuperSeries falls under USA hockey. ONLY Teams with legitimate T1 rosters are allowed to participate. All players and coaches must be registered with USA hockey for insurance purposes.
• To register for a tournament, you MUST have received permission from the tournament host. If you do not have permission from the host to compete in a tournament, you may NOT register.
The cost for the SuperSeries is $1,800 for Squirt and Pee Wee events which provide a six game guarantee for all teams. The Bantam events are $1,600 which are five game guarantees for all teams.
• Depending on the format, each team plays 5-6 games
• Host cities choose either 15-minute ot 17-minute periods
For example formats, click here
• Once a team is confirmed, they must register for the tournament(s) using the online registration form on the SuperSeries website within the following seven (7) days.
• Deposits for the tournament must be received no later than ten (10) days after a team has registered.
• The remainder of the balance must be received no later than 45 days prior to the beginning of the tournament.
• Each host team must commit to play in a minimum of two (2) other SuperSeries tournaments in addition to the one it is hosting.*
• Securing ice to accommodate period lengths
• Contacting other hosts and team managers to secure teams for your tournament.
• Reporting committed and tentatively committed teams to SuperSeries as you receive them so that the online schedule can be as up-to-date as possible.
• Ensure that teams participating in your tournament are aware of the procedures and their requirements.
• All host cities MUST use Sport NGIN Live to compute game sheets and statistics. This can either be Live during the game or Post game. All host cities must assign a scorekeeper who will be trained by TST Media (45 min tutorial) before the tournament.
• All players and coaches must be registered with USA Hockey.
• Must send SuperSeries a draft schedule as soon as possible so that teams can book flights.
• Teams must stay in the hotels provided by T3 unless they have received an exemption from the SuperSeries Commissioner.
• All participating teams should be prepared to play by 8:00 am the first day of the tournament.
*Exceptions: Bantam Majors are allowed to attend one (1) additional tournament.
For an in-depth overview of the rules, requirements and procedures, please download the SuperSeries Handbook.