1. Alcoholic products are prohibited outside of the common viewing area upstairs. Anyone abusing alcoholic products will be asked to leave.
2. Damages - Any person causing damage to the tournament facility will be fined commensurate with the damage and will be removed from the premises and/or suspended from all facility activities until the fine is paid in full. All persons are subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
3. SuperSeries AAA supports the USA Hockey zero tolerance initiatives for verbal abuse of any player, official, parent or spectator. The tournament director or rink staff reserves the right to remove any violator from the premises.
4. All on-ice officials are currently and completely registered and in good standing with USA Hockey and their respective State Association or the International lce Hockey Federation, (IIHF)or Hockey Canada.
5. Ambulance Service- To insure the quickest response time, anyone may contact the EMT Services (911) in the event of an emergency situation. Any trips to the hospital using the transportation of an ambulance service or any other means that requires payment of service fee is the responsibility of the transported.
6. Monitoring: It is the policy of USA Hockey that all teams have at least one responsible adult (head/assistant coach or other approved team personnel) directly monitoring the locker room during all tournament events to ensure that only participants (coaches and players), and other approved team personnel are permitted in the locker room to supervise the conduct in and around the locker rooms at all times while participants are present. Non-team personnel, including parents and family members are discouraged from entering locker rooms unless it is truly necessary. Arena policies pertaining to Covid 19 restrictions/adults permitted in the locker rooms, must be followed by all teams attending a SuperSeries AAA event.
b. Cell Phones and Other Mobile Recording Devices: Per USA Hockey policy, cell phones and other mobile devices with recording capabilities, including voice recording, still cameras and video cameras, are not permitted to be used in the locker rooms.