In order to ensure that all the SuperSeries showcases are of the highest quality and have the same great features, it is important that each team participating adhere to the procedure listed below. Failure to follow these rules can result in the forfeit of a team’s spot in a tournament.
Approval and Registering:
- In order to compete in a tournament, teams must receive consent from SuperSeries.
Full payment must be received 60 days prior the event or SuperSeries reserves the right to remove your team.
- While completing registration for an event, teams have the option to pay in full by using credit card or sending payment in the mail by check.
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- In the event of needing a refund, please note that processing fees will not be refunded.
- If Paying by Check:
- Check must be made out to “SuperSeries AAA”
- Checks must be mailed to:
SuperSeries AAA LLC
PO Box 1833
Livingston, NJ 07039
In the event that a team must withdraw from a tournament after committing, please refer to the following policies:
- The $500 deposit made within 30 days of registering is non-refundable.
- Teams that paid by credit card will not be refunded the processing fee.
- If teams withdraw less than 60 days before the tournament begins, they forfeit the full cost of the tournament.
- If an event is `sold out` then a refund will not be processed to any team that withdraws, at any time. A sold out event gives your team a spot that may have otherwise been available to teams that we have had to turn away.
- Teams must submit both a copy of their signed official USA Hockey or Hockey Canada roster, as well as one that includes players' full names, jersey numbers, positions, and dates of birth to SuperSeries no later than 30 days before the tournament. There will not be a refund for teams who are removed from an event for failure to submit their team roster within 60 days.
- Teams must stay in the hotels provided by SuperSeries. Information regarding hotels is included in the registration confirmation email.
- Teams must be prepared to play by 8:00 am on the first day of the tournament and have their final game end at 4:00 pm.